54. Are you a clean or messy person?
My room is a little messy (because there are clothes all over the place or lots of notebooks and paper all over my desk(s)). Other than that I’m quite clean.
12 - Already answered
20 - Already answered (atheist)
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
Almost always on my side. Sometimes I wake up on my back with my legs/knees bent upward with my arms by my head.
12. What was your last dream about?
It was a really awful nightmare. I was in my room and it was really dark, and I was trying to escape and I kept hearing voices and talking to myself about weird things, but a huge dark figure kept pulling me back into my room. I tried escaping again but it literally flew me around the hallway at lightening speed with terrifying images o -o;;;;
My other one was I was in some competition?? And everyone was on these really giant pogo sticks?? And there were bars to hop over and it was this big circular track with several stories- and I saw the daft punk guy with the gold helmet there o .o
25. What color socks are you wearing?
I’m not wearing any rn, earlier they were black.
37. Favorite swear word?
Fuck, damnit, (although I swear too much….)
38. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?
At least 24 hours
55. Most used phrased?
Definitely “omfg” when I’m on skype.
41. Are you a good liar?
I am, although I don’t like to lie.
42. Are you a good judge of character?
In my opinion, yes- but of course some might disagree.
50. Left or right handed?
94. What are you strengths?
- Being able to blog for an obscene amount of hours
- Being nice & friendly to others (unless they’re stupid or mean/give me a reason not to)
- I’m extremely empathetic
- Problem solving (in the real world, not math. fuck math.)
95. What are your weaknesses?
- Being extremely, EXTREMELY sensitive like holy fuck if you even laugh at me I will burst into tears
- Writing essays
- Being lazy
- And dumb
- And a lot of other things, trust me
2. How old are you?
9. How tall are you?
5 ft 4. I have to stand on the tips of my feet to get to the middle of kitchen cabinets OTL
50. Left or right handed?
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
Ahhh, I’d say it really depends on my mood…. I love people and talking to people, but I’d still classify myself as an introvert.
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
Not that I know of, but my great great grandfather made exclusive ties (with a Persian poem about the Shah sewn on the inside of the tie - it was specially requested, and was worn by his workers/servants too) especially for the Shah of Iran if that’s relevant!